Any discussion of environmental policy must begin with an understanding of the scope of the problem. Humans have always impacted the environment, but it was not until the Industrial Revolution that the scale of the problem became genuinely apparent. Burning fossil fuels releases large amounts of pollution into the air and water, damaging ecosystems and posing a threat to human health. As the world population grew, so did the resource demand, leading to widespread deforestation and habitat loss. With the understanding that human activity was causing irreparable harm to the planet, governments began to enact environmental policies designed to protect and improve the quality of the natural world. Today, environmental policy is an essential part of any government’s plan, and it will continue to be a crucial issue in the years to come.
Last updated: June 30, 2022
This Environmental Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the commit to improving our environmental performance across all our business processes
By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Environmental Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Environmental Policy:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to optimised 3D Engineering LTD, optimised 3D Engineering LTD, Somerset Road, CT19 4NP.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to optimised 3D, accessible from https://www.optimised3d.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Optimised 3D Engineering Ltd Knows our responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate. We commit to improving our environmental performance across all our business processes and try to encourage our business partners and those in the wider community to help support this effort. We recognise these key impacts:
- Our energy use.
- The raw material procurement process.
- Our waste generation onsite and remotely.
- The way we travel we work.
- The emissions we produce that go to the atmosphere and potentially the water courses.
- General water use.
- Our company vehicles and transport policy.
- General procurement of all products, equipment and suppliers. We will strive to:
- Embrace environmental standards in all areas of operation and to exceed relevant legislative requirements where reasonably practicable.
- Assess work processes and highlight where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise our waste through thoughtful procurement and recycling processes.
- Procure sustainable products wherever feasible and appropriate e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources.
- Broadcast our environmental position to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide information and instruction for employees to be involved in good environmental practice and remedial actions. • Improve on developing solutions to environmental impacts.
- Continually monitor and assess the environmental impact of all our operations.We are developing a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives where we will periodically review performance and publish results appropriately.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes to this Environmental Policy
You are advised to review this Environmental Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Environmental Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Environmental Policy, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.optimised3d.com/about-us-product-development/