Health and Safety Policy
Health and safety are a top priority for our business. Every business must have the policy to manage health and safety by law. This policy sets out the general approach to health and safety and explains how the employer will manage it within the business. The policy should be clear about who does what, when and how. Having a well-defined health and safety policy helps create a safe and healthy work environment for employees and can prevent accidents and injuries. It also helps to avoid potential legal liabilities. In short, a well-managed health and safety policy benefits everyone involved in the business.
Health and Safety Policy
Last updated: June 30, 2022
This Health and Safety Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the commitment to improving our Health and Safety across all our business processes
By using the Service, You agree to the use of this Health and Safety Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Health and Safety Policy:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to optimised 3D Engineering LTD, optimised 3D Engineering LTD, Somerset Road, CT19 4NP.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to optimised 3D, accessible from https://www.optimised3d.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Optimised 3D Engineering Ltd adopts a risk management approach to health and safety (H&S) ensuring that hazards arising from our work activities are identified and addressed as a part of ‘business as usual. In managing H&S, the Senior Management Team (SMT) will create a culture that ensures sound H&S management is afforded the same priority as other business objectives, and becomes an integral part of everything we do including:
- Allocating responsibilities for H&S to our employees, suppliers and business partners as appropriate.
- Providing an adequate budget and resources for H&S management.
- Monitoring, measuring, auditing and reporting on our H&S performance at least annually and more often where our processes change or when a dynamic need occurs.
- Leading from the top by demonstrating good H&S practice, and performing regular safety tours to identify issues and ensure they are analysed and managed appropriately.
- Ensuring people are empowered to raise H&S concerns with the management team.
Our commitment to a competent workforce
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to this Environmental Policy
- Appoint competent H&S personnel and appropriate resources for deployment across the company.
- We will engage with our people and other stakeholders to ensure our activities and, where appropriate theirs, are compliant with our H&S vision and standards.
- Provide the necessary information, instruction, supervision and training that ensures people are given the resources to perform their job and tasks safely.
- Work with the support of external agencies and within our industry, to ensure our continued adoption of best-practice solutions in health and safety management is appropriate.
Our commitment toward risk management
- Assess the risks associated with hazards and inform people of risks that affect their work.
- We commit to controlling and reducing the risk to an acceptable level to reduce the potential for incidents and accidents. This commitment is extended to external agencies.
- Develop a suite of policies that will be communicated and allow for procedures to be developed to help maintain good standards of health and safety.
- Devise an emergency action plan for our organisation.
- Implement health surveillance where relevant hazards are presented to the workforce to help prevent any work-related ill-health development.
You are advised to review this Environmental Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Environmental Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Environmental Policy, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.optimised3d.com/about-us-product-development/