Optimised 3D is responsible for establishing, reviewing and maintaining the quality policy. The quality policy builds on our objectives and values. We demonstrate a commitment to continual improvement. The quality policy must be communicated, understood and applied throughout the organization. By doing these things, Top Management ensures that the organization has a clear Quality Policy that meets customer requirements and sets the direction for continual improvement. Additionally, all employees throughout the organization know the Quality Policy and understand its importance in meeting customer satisfaction goals. With everyone on board with the Quality Policy, the organization can work together toward achieving its quality objectives.
Last updated: June 30, 2022
This Quality Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the commitment to improving our Quality across all our business processes
By using the Service, You agree to the use of this Quality Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Quality Policy:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to optimised 3D Engineering LTD, optimised 3D Engineering LTD, Somerset Road, CT19 4NP.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: the United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to optimised 3D, accessible from https://www.optimised3d.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Optimised 3D provides a high-quality, professional and efficient service to ensure the satisfaction of all the requirements of our clients. This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the company.
The Senior Management Team (SMT) will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the quality management system. We undertake to ensure sufficient resources are made available within the company to achieve this.
We aim to ensure through communication, engagement, practical examples and training that quality is the aim of all members of the company. Through direction and support, each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the quality system function, their responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness and its direct relevance to the success of the company.
Equally, every employee is responsible for and will be trained to perform the duties required by his or her specific role. The company has a policy of promoting continual improvement and setting quality objectives in line with the framework laid down within the ISO 9001: 2015 standard. These objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the company as determined by the SMT.
The quality system will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced regularly under the SMT’s ultimate responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Quality policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Changes to this Quality Policy
You are advised to review this Environmental Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Environmental Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Environmental Policy, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.optimised3d.com/about-us-product-development/